Purposes of collection of personal information
TSM respects the privacy of your personal information. Unless with your consent, any personal information provided by you through this Website will only be used by TSM, and/or the designated organizations or persons specified in the “Possible Disclosure” provision below, for all or any one or more of the following purposes：
- handling, processing and verifying the applications in connection with the Website;
- administration of the Website;
- all other purposes relating to your activities or relating to the Website;
- religion, religious education or promotion of religion;
- as permitted by law.
Confidentiality and information security
In order to protect your privacy, TSM will in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance adopt all reasonably practicable measures to ensure that all your personal information are kept confidentially and securely.
Retention of personal information
Your personal information will be kept by TSM for a reasonable period of time as may be required for the above purposes and in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.Possible disclosure or transfer. You agree that TSM may disclose or transfer your personal information to the following classes of entities or persons for any of the purposes specified above:
- appropriate persons in the TSM, its authorized organizations or persons or any other relevant parties who require it for matters related to you,
- any relevant government departments/appropriate authorities or to such parties as may be required under applicable laws and regulations.
- We will obtain your consent before using your personal information for any other purposes.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access and/or correct your personal information held by TSM. To do so, please send your request in writing to:Privacy Officer
Tsz Shan Monastery
88 Universal Gate Road Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong